All transactions are conducted in South African RAND (R) (ZAR) through PayU Payment Solutions (Pty) Ltd. When PayU Payment Solutions (Pty) Ltd processes a transaction for you via any of their secure payment web services, the transaction is encrypted. The PayU Payment Solutions (Pty) Ltd security policy can be found at: https://www.payu.co.za/faqs/security.
Please also read the PayU Payment Solutions (Pty) Ltd Terms and Conditions, located at: https://www.payu.co.za/legal. By submitting a sales order through any of the Rochester website services, you warrant that you are acting within the bounds of the law and that you have the legal capacity to transact, or have the mandate to transact to do so. This includes that you have obtained the express permission (indemnity) of the person and or Business whose information you are submitting/using through any of our services and that you are not in breach of the Consumer Protection Act or National Credit Act, or any other applicable legislation in any way. You indemnify Rochester, its Members and employees from any claim and/or liability from any third party arising out of your instructions and/or use of the service(s). 5
- Rochester accepts the following types of payments on its website:
- Credit Card payments: Only South African issued (Visa and Master) credit cards will be accepted for online payments. On completing the purchase cycle the sales details are sent to the bank, if payment is unsuccessful or authorization is not issued by the bank your purchase cycle cannot be completed.
- Bank Deposits and Electronic Funds Transfer: Should you select to pay via a bank deposit or Electronic Fund Transfer, on completion of your order an instruction will be emailed to you regarding the method in which monies must be deposited in Rochester account which is subject to the following Terms and conditions:
- EFT Pro: the full amount must be paid as per your order request within 48hours of placing your order. Your order will be cancelled should you fail to deposit/transfer the funds within 48hours of placing your order. The EFT must be in SA Rands (ZAR) only (no other currency will be accepted). Rochester cannot be held liable for any delays, errors, fees, bank affiliated fees / admin charges and currency fluctuations. PayU EFT Pro only facilitates the transaction between you and your bank. The terms and conditions existing between you and the Bank still apply. PayU does not store any online banking login details. The Delivery timeframe is relative and will be dependent on the time and date of the successful EFT Pro confirmation (please refer to our delivery timeframes T&C’s for info). As we do not store your banking details when conducting an EFT PRO, should you request a refund, we will require you to furnish your Bank account details anew.
- For a direct deposit, the deposit must be in cash and in SA Rand only, (no other currency will be accepted).
- No cheque deposits are accepted.
- Mobicred facilitates the credit transaction. The terms and conditions existing between you and mobicred still apply. The Delivery timeframe is relative and will be dependent on the time and date of the successful mobicred confirmation (please refer to our delivery timeframes T&C’s for info
Your order number to be used in the reference section of the deposit slip or the electronic transfer, we will not be held liable for any delays should you fail to include these. Your delivery timeframe is dependent and will commence on the time and date of the funds reflecting in Rochester account.
Depending on the bank, some payments may take up to three business days to reflect in our account. In such circumstances there will be a delay in having your order shipped.
When paying using PayU EFT Pro, the communication process between you and your bank shall occur as it would when conducting an EFT with the Bank. You will be redirected to the online banking login screen and will be prompted to login with your online banking credentials. You will receive a one-time pin (OTP) which you would need to enter to confirm payment.
We are proud to introduce a more secure online shopping experience for you! Registration with 3D Secure is required when shopping online with us as a 3D secure merchant and no username and password to remember anymore. You will now receive a One-Time-Password (OTP) that will only be valid for one transaction when shopping at a 3D Secure merchant, protecting your Credit Card against fraudulent online use. We all love the convenience of shopping online, but are concerned about the risks that may be involved. This is why we at Rochester deploy technology, such as 3D Secure, which has been designed to protect you while you shop.
Rochester reserves the right, for purposes of preventing suspected fraud, to refuse to accept or process payment on any order, and/or to cancel any sale concluded between you and Rochester, in whole or in part, on notice to you. Rochester shall only be liable to refund monies already paid by you (see Rochester Refund Policy in point 26 in this regard), and accepts no other liability which may arise as a result of such refusal to process any order/sale.